Thursday 17 July 2014

Winners Post and New Challenge... Fairies

Hi everyone , I can't believe how quickly the challenges come round! 
I would like to pubilcally apologise to my design team for not completeing my card this week when they have done SO fabuously once again. ( My card is in the stages of being made up and I will add it at the weekend when I get chance).
I am looking forward to the end of term and have only a few days left till we break up at school.
Hope you are all having lovely warm weather like us in the UK
Anyway enough waffling, You want to know who the winners are don't you?

First up , the genorator has picked No 23 Helen

There were not so many of you using Sweet Pea Stamps which is a shame.
Our DT have picked No 53 Julie

Congratulations to you both - Please contact me with your FULL name and I will get your vouchers to you ASAP.

****
Right the new challenge is easy peasy. Just include a Fairy on your project - To win a bigger prize, use a Sweet Pea Stamp.
Here is some gorgeous inspiration for you .


Mari using Birdy Love by Regan Kubecek in Rubber and digi



Using 'peachy pink fairy' digi by Ching Chou Kuik




Available in rubber stamp.


Rachel Taylor 



using
"It's my Birthday" by Ching-Chou Kuik
Available as a digital stamp and rubber stamp

Using Romantic Moment by Charity Dauenhauer

Using digi Titania by Regan Kubecek
which is also available as a rubber stamp







3 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and crafted design team samples. Thanks for the "fairy" challenge. It is one of my favorite themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fairy designs by the DT. Thanks for the "fairy" challenge. It is one of my favorite themes!

    ReplyDelete