Thursday 8 May 2014

Winners Post and New "Kraft" Challenge



Okay first up is the winners for the last Challenge 
The random generator has picked No 31 - Julie
Our DT Had such a hard time choosing this week!!
In the end we picked No 36 - Wendy

Congratulations to you both - please contact me HERE to get your vouchers .

*****
Our New Challenge is to use Kraft on your projects  and below are some Gorgeous projects from the Dt to give you some inspiration.


aNNie using
Follow your heart © Helena Reis 


Sylvia

Using Helena Reis's Mushroom Fairy #2
Availble as a single rubber stamp or a digi


Tera
Using Ching Chou Kuik's 'Silentness'(Owl version)
 Rachel Taylor

using Its my birthday by
ching chou kuik


Mari
Using Ching Chou Kuik Aloha

Sue
 Using ©Norma J Burnell's Be Mine.

Margaret
Using digi stamp All I want for Christmas by Helena Reis

Using Sweet Pea Stamps digi image called Clara by Charmaine Flannery

Hazel
Using peachy pink fairy ©ching chou kuik (digi)


4 comments:

  1. Please give the Design Team a big "thank you" from me. I am so happy you chose my birthday card as the winner of the "birthday" challenge. So psyched right now. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT cards, so pleased to see I was the random winner of your challenge, I have just emailed you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete