Thursday 5 December 2013

New Challenge " it's Cold outside" and Winners post

Wow ...December...AND it is cold outside! 
Right first up the Winners from the last challenge "lots of Texture"..
Thanks for such a great selection of entries.
Team A have Chosen the gorgeous creation by Bonnie
Congratulations.

The Random generator picked No 33 Cre8tive Cindy 
I do apologize , I can never capture the image like Kym does- I must get her to tell me how she does it! 
Anyway Congratulations to you both. Please Email me with your FULL name so that i can reply with your voucher ( there are instructions on the winners page - just click the "Winners"tab above)
I do hope I have caught up with all the winners vouchers now - please let me know or if you need any help  using them.

***
This week our theme Winter Weather  and we have some gorgeous inspiration below.
We love to see all your creations and especially love to see you use Sweet Pea stamps.

Using:
Ching-Chou Kuik's
"Frost Twinkle"


Debbie
Using:
Teresa Sherman's Penguin Family Digi

Tera
 Using Katerina Koukiotis's 'Home for the Holidays' - available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp

Lozzy (Team A)


Kym (Team A)
I have used the Sweet Pea Stamps image by Joanne Schempp called "Ice Ice Baby".  It is available as a digital stamp and as a single rubber stamp.

Margaret (team A)
Using digi "Snowbird" by Karen Middleton


3 comments:

  1. Your design team samples are gorgeous. I don't have any Sweet Pea stamps so I'm hoping to win some, lol! Thank you for the "it's cold outside" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards made by the team! Thanks for the inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys rock with your DT creations, they are just awesome. I love my SP images and one can never have enough..xxx

    ReplyDelete