Friday 16 August 2013

Winners and "tear it to pieces" Challenge


First We have the winners from our last Challenge : Embossing wet or dry.
Thanks to everyone who took part ,such gorgeous cards- please remember you get an extra chance at winning if you use a SWEET PEA STAMP .
 As only one person used a Sweet Pea Stamp ,our first winner is No.17- Sheena

Our Random generator has picked No.32 and that is Gill M
Please contact me so that I can get your Vouchers to you -I need your full name.

***
Right onto this weeks challenge 
"Tear it to pieces" (Torn edges)

Here is the Fab inspiration from our team B Design Team (and some of Team A)


Using the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "White Peacock Dryad"

Using the Sweet Pea Stamps image by Ching-Chou Kuik called Scarlett Holly.  She is available as a digital image, a single rubber stamp and on a plate of 4 images (Sheet 51, Plate 243 - the images on this sheet along with Scarlett Holly are Little Green, Frost Twinkle and Red Rose).

Tera
Using Rebecca Sinz's 'Predatory'

Lozzy - Team A
Using Sweet Pea Stamps Dragonfly by Karen Middleton

Margaret (Team A)
Using Sweet Pea Digi stamp "What Dreams come True" by Katerina Koukiotis


I have used " Love has Thorns"  by Karen Middleton

Using Ice Ice Baby by Joanne Schempp

Agnieszka


Hazel

Sweet Pea Stamps 'hang in there, Kitty' digi by Karen Middleton


Now its your turn, can't wait to see the results.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe I've won! Congrats to the other winner too!

    Another fab challenge, and such gorgeous inspiration from the DT! Great work!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheena please can you Email me your Full name so I can get your voucher to you :soo.jay@virgin.net
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thank you for choosing me as your random winner. I was not able to use the CONTACT ME link as nothing popped up so used the email addy it provided. I have sent the email but not had a rely yet.
    My email is gill.mccall@btinternet.com thank you x

    ReplyDelete