Friday 21 June 2013

Winners Post- Birds of a Feather

Good Evening.
Thanks again for such great participation.
 First up for our "Birds of a Feather " Post is the DT 's choice -using a Sweet Pea Stamp
No. 3 Turwen with this great card


Congratulations!! You win two sweet Pea Digi Stamps .


Next - The random generator has picked No 57 Pusselfnatt who wins a sweet pea digi stamp.

Please can you contact me with you FULL names so I can get your voucher codes to you.

******

Don't forget that you have until 28th to leave your link if you would like to be on our Design Team. We are really happy to say that we have already chosen some new members and will be back soon to introduce them.

Note: To be on the design team, it is important that you have a blog , helpful but not essential to use face book. We do not supply the stamps (sorry) but do get a discount from the store.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Woho, I'm one lucky girl! I love Sweet Pea stamps!! Sorry for taking so long to see this, I haven't been at home. I've emailed you now!!

    Love, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Thanks again for choosing my card!!!! I'm so, so happy!!!!

    I've e-mailed you some time ago.... However, I had some internet problems, so I'm not quite sure if you received my mail or if I had problems receiving mails.... So if you have already sent the voucher code I'm sorry to say that it might have gotten lost.... Sorry for the problems :-)....

    Hugs!
    Turwen;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Thanks again for choosing my card!!!! I'm so, so happy!!!!

    I've e-mailed you some time ago, however I had problems with the internet.... So I'm not quite sure whether you received my mail or not.... If you have already sent me the voucher code, I'm afraid it got lost.... I'm so sorry for the problems :-)....

    Hugs!
    Turwen;-)

    ReplyDelete