Friday 12 April 2013

Support Your Favorite Charity

Hello and welcome to our challenge for April 
- hard to believe that here in the UK that it is now Spring !
This month we would like you to make a card or project for your favorite charity.
Please let us know which Charity you are supporting in your blog post.

We have some gorgeous inspiration from the design team for you - don't forget that we LOVE to see your projects using Sweet Pea Stamps more than anything, although all projects are welcome ( please see our rules on the "rules page")

 Debbie
In Memory of my beautiful dog Millie.  She died aged 8 due to a heart condition.  So I chose British Heart Foundation.
Digi stamp used is Rachel Anderson's Queen of Hearts
***
Used Karen Middleton's Kitten Heart rubber stamp also available as a digi stamp. My card has been made to support the charity RSPCA
***

Using Sweet Pea Stamps Ching Chou-Kuik's rubber stamp called "Fly Dandelions
(this is now also available as a digital stamp)
This card has been made to support the charity Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) here in the UK
***
using image by Conie Fong "Buttercup"
***

Sue
Supporting Cancer research
***


This card was made using Rebecca Sinz's Sweet Demon (available as red rubber or digi stamp) and is made to support the charity Arthritis Research UK - a charity close to my heart as I've suffered from arthritis myself as a small child and since my 20s as an adult.
***

I've made my card using Ching Chou Kuik's Night Daffodil Digi Stamp.
The charity I am supporting is Marie Curie Cancer Care. I work as a Community Staff Nurse on night duty and visit many people who are having their last moments at home with their families supported by Night Sitter/carer's provided by Marie Curie their support is priceless!
 ***

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge. I support our local Christian Radio Station. They bright Sunshine to all of my days...especially the Rainy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge theme! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea for a challenge and great cards from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete