Friday 8 March 2013

Spring Colours

Hello March! 
Thank goodness, its been a looong Winter here in the UK. Just knowing its March is already making me feel better. The weather is not So great ....yet but the promise of spring is here.
****
I would like to say a VERY big thanks you to all the participants last month - the most ever!! Wow.
I would just say that we always have two winners each month , the random generated one for any card following our rules wins ONE stamp...BUT..If you use a sweet pea stamp (digital or rubber), you COULD win TWO stamps.
If we have the same (or more) people playing along THIS month, I will also choose a random winner to win a small thank you gift from me ( i'll tell you later what it is ;))

Right, with that in mind , we would like to see you use Spring colours on you projects.

Here are the Gorgeous creations from the Design Team :

Using Joanne Schempps digi - Suki

Using Karen Middleton's Little Pink Fairie




Using Ching-Chou Kuiks' Seeing Through



Using Joanne Schemmp's Digital Image called "Violett"



Sue
 using Rebecca Sinz Hemlock digi stamp

Susie using Ching-Chou Kuiks' Face #3


6 comments:

  1. I love to enter for this challenge...but I don't have a blog... Can I enter for this challenge if I send you a photo by email?
    Sylvia Meppen-Rentenaar
    from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya team,

    i have not long joined and started my own blog so love sweet pea stamps and would love to enter, also i would like to nominated your blog for the Liebster award for new blogs if you go over to my page http://tigerlily2g1b.blogspot.co.uk/ you can get your badge and read all about it. off now to make a card and will post later :-)

    good luck
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ladies, love the challenge, so ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such truly lovely cards from you all.
    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards!!beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete