Friday 19 October 2012

Winners!!!

First the Random Generator picked No: 21

 Congratulations Carol I will contact you so I can post out your prize- you can also take our badge" i won at sweet pea stampers"

********


The Design Team Choice This Time was:


Congratulations! I will contact you  so I can send your Stamps - you can take our badge "Designers Choice"


Thanks everyone for taking part - dont forget the current challenge - There are another two prizes up for grabs this month ( check below for details)

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasant surprise!! Thank you ladies from the DT for choosing my card. I'm very happy and I will go and place the badge proudly on my blog.
    Congrats Carol too!! Hope to hear from Sue soon. Love, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pleasant surprise when I read the comments on my blog just off to put badge on my blog and congratulations to Marianne thank you ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete